11 Great Sites To Earn Rewards For Stuff You Do Everyday
Gaining funds these days is more difficult than ever before. This article is for those who feel doomed by not having enough money to pay their loans.
Whether or not you are short on cash do you try to ever to lighten the debt with uncommon methods to earn extra cash?
If not, we suggest you get a little creative by applying to game shows or entering sweepstakes. We recommend it, especially if you don't have additional "skills" or the time to enter the freelance work world with.
Related Article: 5 Financial Survival Tactics To Take Up In An Ever Changing World
Last year there was a fun holiday sweepstakes thrown by the company, Honey. Applying to sweepstakes can seem a bit doubtful, mainly because sweepstakes are usually so competitive, but it's possible to win. A little extra cash can always help, even if loan repayments are currently on pause.
If that does not work, you can always utilize your social skills by being a social media influencer or downloading cashback/ gift cards apps.
Here are some:
1. Rakuten - receive cashback when shopping. You will receive a payment every three months.
2. Mypoints - collect points when shopping. You can convert points to PayPal cash and other gift cards.
3. Ibotta - earn cashback when shopping.
4. Heartbeat - a marketing network where influencers connect to company brands looking to pay influencers for social media postings.
5. BlogMeetsBrand - a marketing network where influencers connect to company brands looking to pay influencers for social media postings.
6. Buzzoole - a marketing network where influencers connect to company brands looking to pay influencers for social media postings.
7. Sweatcoin - gain coins for walking. You can trade coins in for cash or auctioned products.
8. SliceThePie - make cash for writing reviews on music, audio branding, fashion items, and more.
9. Current- get paid to play music on your phone. Sign up, and just press play and go about your day.
10. Lolli - For those looking to get into Bitcoin. You get cashback in Bitcoin when shopping with Lolli.
IMPORTANT: You are required to file taxes for earning cash back on crypto.
11. Fold - A Bitcoin cashback rewards app that allows you to earn Bitcoin when you shop. They also have a Bitcoin rewards debit card, where you can spin a wheel to win a whole bitcoin with your purchase. IMPORTANT: You are required to file taxes for earning cash back on crypto.
Written By The Resource Manual
The Resource Manual publishes resourceful articles on the topic of personal, health, love, finance, well-being, and business. Our goal is to provide valuable resources to help others navigate through life more smoothly.