5 Vent Free Portable Air Conditioners That Are Not Coolers
Portable air conditioners can be very convenient in a variety of ways. They can be used in small windows, move to another room at any time, and can be easily stored in a closet when winter arrives. But what about those who need air conditioning but they have electricity issues or other limitations?
The answer to that is to find an outdoor portable air conditioner. Portable air conditioners can run on battery for hours, transport anywhere, and be easily charged anywhere. So if the wattage in your house is limited, don’t have space, or want a big ac in your window or one that rolls on wheels, a camping portable air conditioner is your best bet.
Here are the five portable conditioners we found that are real air conditioners and not air coolers that run on ice:
1. Zero Breeze MARK 2 Portable Air Conditioner has an internal micro inverter compressor that is 24V, has a smart battery, and provides up to 5 hours of cool air when fully charged. It can lower the air temperature down by 30 degrees in 10 minutes and is smaller and lighter than a traditional ac. It even has a bonus feature of heating abilities for cold nights. It is 20" long, 10" wide, 11" tall and weighs 16.5 lbs, and can be charged via Solar power if needed. Starting price for it is $999 and up.
2. Eenour QN750 Portable Air Conditioner has 2,900 BTUs and measures 29.53" deep x 13.58" wide and 14.96" high. It weighs 22.05 lbs and covers 40 square feet. Eenour Portable AC drops the outside temperature by 12 degrees and outputs a noise level between 45 and 58 decibels. Although it does not run on a battery, it is 24V compatible so it can be run on solar power generators.
3. Eenour QN650 Portable Air Conditioner covers 45 square feet and is 2,350Btu. Its operating noise is 44 dB to 64 dB and weighs 20.94 lbs. The size of the device is 8.78" deep x 21.26" wide x 11.73" high. The QN650 can drop the ambient temperature by 12 degrees. It does not run on a battery but is 24V compatible so it can run on solar power generators.
4. Eco Flow dual hose air conditioner weighs about 55 pounds with the battery inside. It is 4,000 BTUs which is good enough for a small room, an RV, or a tent. It can connect to smartphones via WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity to control it. Its noise levels are under 55 decibels, and it measures 20.39 x 12.2 x 16.38 inches with the bonus feature of a solar charging input.
5. Neoamico portable air conditioner costs $645 and comes with a wall charger. Neoamico does offer a remote controller battery, but it is not included in the price. The Neoamico air conditioner has a washable filter, measures 18.5 x 10 x 12 inches, weighs about 25 pounds, and has a noise level of 40 decibels. Its usage wattage is 200 watts, and it has 2160 BTUs.
Written By The Resource Manual
The Resource Manual publishes resourceful articles on the topic of personal, health, love, finance, well-being, and business. Our goal is to provide valuable resources to help others navigate through life more smoothly.